Butterfly Sparks Designs

Thursday, June 25, 2009


Just wanted to thank a couple of friends for some beautiful gifts. If you look at the base of these beautiful flowers, you will see a "courage" angel from Willow Tree. My friend, Jonya Schuman sent it to me. She says to look at it everyday and remind myself I am courageous, even if I don't feel like it. This particular angel was also a favorite of my very dear friend, Lee Ann Phipps, who valiantly fought this battle and went to live with Jesus in 2006. It is very precious to me! Thanks Jonya!
Now the flowers! Aren't they amazing. Thanks to Kelly and Jessica Shepherd for this amazing gift. They have been here several days and they are still amazing! Everytime I look at them I am encouraged. So thoughtful...just like you!
PS The bananas and limes are just good gifts from God! Yummy!

No comments: