Butterfly Sparks Designs

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Studio G - Latest edition



I hope you will take a moment to check out the latest edition of Studio G! My friend and co-worker, Lynda Grove, is the cover feature of this edition. Lynda is an amazing woman and I believe you'll be blessed by the opportunity to "meet" her!

In addition, there is an article I wrote called Poised for the Moment. It shares a little about my passion for the upcoming season and will encourage you to prepare your heart! Look out! God is up to something good and He wants all of us to be ready and involved!

If you don't receive Studio G, please visit studiogmag.com and register. The magazine is produced a couple of times a year and is free. If you prefer you can always enjoy the magazine on line! Past editions, additional features and all kinds of fun tools are available there. Just click this headline and it will take you right to the web site!

Hope you'll give me some feedback - I'd love to hear what God is saying to you about the coming season!

Happy New Year!

Jan

1 comment:

Michelle Benami said...

I got mine!! Loved it!

He is leading me into a place unimaginable, and am so thankful for!! I'll be writing about it later. He is just so good, so faithful, and soooo desires to speak to us and lead us into the victory He has already claimed for us! I look forward to watching how He leads His PINK women this new year and new DECADE! We are gonna do some awesome stuff for the Kingdom! So glad to partner with you on it!

Be blessed today!
Michelle