Butterfly Sparks Designs

Friday, January 15, 2010

He Makes All Things New!

Happy New Year!

I am so excited to be a featured guest writer today on a blog called Destiny in Bloom. (Click the title of this post and it will take you directly to Destiny in Bloom.) Some amazing women near and dear to my heart launched this site in 2009 and it is one of my favorite blogs to visit! I've been watching their blog - the diversity of their authors - the quality of their comments - and I can't help but get excited! They took a God dream and turned it into a God tool! I admire their obedience and the way they are stewarding their resources, influence and testimony! I think this blog will become more and more well known because it brings such sweet encouragement.

So please take a moment to check me out! I'm talking about fresh starts. I'm giving myself a "do-over". How about you?

I'd be blessed if you'd share the blog with your friends and family. I'd really like to increase their readership!

Loving you much and believing that HE makes all things new!

Jan


PS - Thanks, DIB, for the opportunity!

No comments: