Butterfly Sparks Designs

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Thinking of You


I am so excited - still!

Pink Impact 2011 is finished! We did everything we planned to do and a few things we didn't plan. We praised, preached, prayed and prophesied. We ate, shared, danced, talked, laughed, and cried. We got saved, healed, set free, equipped, empowered, and yes - even released for service!

As I sit on my front porch this afternoon reflecting on my personal "Pink Impact Experience", I can't help but thank God for you. This verse says it all:

You need to know, friends, that thanking God over and over for you is not only a pleasure; it's a must. We have to do it. Your faith is growing phenomenally; your love for each other is developing wonderfully. Why, it's only right that we give thanks. We're so proud of you; you're so steady and determined in your faith despite all the hard times that have come down on you. We tell everyone we meet in the churches all about you. I Thes. 1:3-4 (The Message)

Your faith is growing phenomenally.

Your love is developing wonderfully.

You are so steady and determined in your faith.

Just like you, I'll be processing the personal things of Pink Impact for weeks to come. But today - right now - I'm just giving thanks for the beautiful, maturing, faithful gathering of women that make up Gateway Pink. It's not only a pleasure, it's a MUST! We are so proud of you! Telling everyone I meet about how amazing you are!

Love,
Jan


Did you hear the good news?

Beth Moore is joining us for Pink Impact 2012. We sold over 1500 tickets for next year at the 2011 conference, so don't wait! Registration is available right now. Click on the title of this link and reserve your spot today. Only 4,000 seats and we will not live broadcast! Can't wait to see you there!

3 comments:

Kim Masengale said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim Masengale said...

Lovely Jan, a big big thank you to you and the rest of the Pink Impact team who put so much time and prayer into this past week. Thank you for embracing those of us who are outside of Gateway...it felt like one big sisterhood! It was absolutely refreshing and life changing. My heart is still pounding! I plan on emailing you & blogging very soon all that God showed me and did in me during the week. He is so so good. Much love. I will live it!

Jan said...

Hi Kim - it was so awesome to meet you face to face at Pink Impact. It's a double blessing that enjoyed the conference so much. My heart is still pounding too! I can't wait to read your thoughts so blog soon! Go on out there and live it! xoxo